Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Welcome to our new blog!

Hey Kramers (and Taylors, too)!

We were sitting at the Ford dealership the other night, waiting for an oil change... I was knitting and watching Wheel of Fortune, and Paul was reading some magazine. I looked over his shoulder and noticed that he was reading an article about blogs -- and that got me thinking.

"We should make a blog for the family," I suggested. "That way we could all keep in touch." I told him about one of my friends from Michigan whose family started a blog years ago -- they were spread around the country, in all different time zones, and it was the best way for them to all keep in touch. Each day, they all checked in and read the latest family news.

Well, once I get an idea in my head, it won't rest until I give it a shot. So here's the result. I've been working with Blogger for a while, and it seems to be pretty easy to use. You can even download the Hello program and share pictures. It sounded like a great way to keep the whole family on the same page, so to speak.

So give it a shot, and let me know what you think...

Jill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home