Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Vacation!

We booked our flights yesterday for our upcoming vacation -- one that we both need in a major way.

Paul has to go to Arizona for a big Exact conference in a few weeks (he leaves on March 1st). This is his third time going -- and I've had to stay home every year because Exact frowns on bringing spouses along. This year, however, we've decided to take some time off after the conference. So I'm flying in on Saturday night, and we're going to take a week to explore the Southwest a bit. I have family in Scottsdale, where Paul will be, so we're going to see them on Sunday. Then we're going to wander past the Grand Canyon and spend the week in a hotel just off the Strip in Vegas.

The timing couldn't be better -- just when I'll be getting really sick of grey winter weather, we'll be able to head south and catch some rays for a few days. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home