Friday, March 18, 2005

Getting a jump on spring...

Technically, Sunday is the first day of spring -- but we seem to have started early. I first saw the little sprouts in our yard when my parents were here three weeks ago -- and now look what we've got! I noticed that the lavender ones had opened yesterday, and I went outside to do some reading on the deck this afternoon, and I saw the purple ones. I, of course, have no clue what they are, but I'm excited. :)


And more flowers! Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger riekie said...

Isn't that fun... being surprised by what's coming up in your yard!

Looks to me like mini-daffodils - but the others I'm not sure of. We don't 'do' bulbs, so other than the most popular ones, I'm not an expert on them. I think maybe they are snow-drops.

Too much snow on the ground yet here to have any colour showing up in our neighbourhood.

March 19, 2005 at 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home